Expertly Prepared Teppan Cuisine,
Featuring Carefully Selected
This exclusive dining area is available only to our guests staying at Tenshi no Hashigo. The quiet space features counter seating for six along with six private rooms, with a Japanese teppan menu featuring carefully selected Kumamoto ingredients and fresh seafood caught in the waters around Amakusa.
Original Teppan Cuisine
|Hours||6PM-9:30PM (last order 9PM)|
|Seating||Counter seating for 6, plus 6 private rooms|
Chef’s Full-Course MealCourses are subject to change.
- Assorted seasonal appetizers
- Seasonal Amakusa sashimi
- Chef’s select soup
- Teppan-grilled Ise lobster
- Teppan-grilled black abalone
- Local Amakusa vegetable salad
- Teppan-grilled Higo Akage Wagyu steak
- Rice dish
- Seasonal dessert